Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS the following items. Please email me direct if interested. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

1. Finnish Model 28. SIG manufacture. SN 11103. CG # 58880. Bolt matches CG #. Overall Good+ to Very Good condition. Metal retains around 75% blue. Bore has strong rifling but is dark and rough. I've not had a chance to do anything to it other than run a brush and some solvent through. It needs to be shot out, but I live so far from a range now that doing so isn't always practical. The stock is one-piece and is solid and has lots of old battle scars. It actually is pretty attractive the way it is. The handguard has a crack running most of its length. Has a Type 1 nosecap that wobbles due to the nosecap screw hole in the stock needing to be shimmed. I make the gun sound like a piece of junk, but it really is a neat old piece and the bore will likely clean up to be quite shootable. $375 shipped in Lower 48 to 01 or 03 FFL.

2. SOLD PF New England Westinghouse M91 with the curved logo. No rod. Mismatched bolt (although it appears to be a Finn renumber). Overall Very Good minus condition. Metal retains around 75% blue with some pitting under the Finn reblue and some light pitting and freckling through it. The pictures look much worse than it is, as I've since rubbed the metal down with oil, which improved the look of it considerably. Bore is actually quite nice with nice shine and just a touch of darkness here and there. Not quite mirror shine, but very close. Not counterbored, either. The stock has a varnish-like finish that looks very similar to the Russian varnish you see on their reworked guns. Not sure if it was done here in the States after import or before, but it flakes off easily like the Russian stuff if one wanted to remove it. The stock does have a crack running from the front left sling escutcheon up to the top of the barrel channeling. Also, there is a chip lifting near the recoil lug. However, the stock is quite solid and neither should affect its use. The front sight is quite low, but looks like that was done some time ago due to the metal finish/patina. One final note - the front band is serviceable, but someone replaced the original screw with a new one. So, one might decide in the future to replace that band.

Overall, a good shooter-grade NEW with a well-above-average bore for an M91. $185 shipped in Lower 48 to 01 or 03 FFL.

3. Ruger Mini-14GB factory folder. Confirmed it was shipped as a GB folder with Ruger and I will include the factory letter stating such with the gun. The gun shipped in 1984.

Overall VG+ condition. Metal retains between 90-95% of its finish with some light freckling on the barrel, receiver, and stock tube (see pics). Excellent bore. Stock has a few minor dings, but is still quite nice. Comes with an unmarked 30-round mag that functions flawlessly, as does the gun. Never had a problem with it.

$810 shipped in Lower 48 to 01 FFL only. Your FFL must accept shipment from an individual and this must be legal in your state.

4. Millet Dual Crimp Tool Kit. Looks complete, but I took pic of the inside of the case so you could see for yourself. Brownell's sells these for $290 plus shipping new. Buy this one for $125 shipped in the Lower 48.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts