Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, ishi from Red Storm Holsters here again, offering high-quality leather IWB holsters and accessories for prices you can't beat...

Available for Makarov PM, Radom P-64, PA-63, CZ-82 and CZ-52. Made from your choice of black or dark brown leather with nickel-plated hardware. Made in Fayetteville, Arkansas by yours truly.

Leather Mag carriers also available.

I'm now also carrying really nice dark-red stained hardwood grips for Mak PM, PA-63, P-64 and CZ-82. Feast your eyes on these beauties:

All available at Red Storm Holsters

·
Gold Bullet member
550 Posts
Ordered my holster a few days ago !!

regards....roger

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ordered my holster today!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Man, I wish those grips were available for a CZ-52! Those would look awesome on my new black one.

·
Registered
658 Posts
will the holster fit a high capacity Mak?

·
Registered
658 Posts
looking at the pics, I believe it would...might just have to stretch a little. I might have to take a chance on one. I hadn't planned on carrying my Mak, but one never knows what an occasion might call for :)

·
Copper Bullet member
1,379 Posts
Deltaboy:
You are a lucky man.
I tried to order a LH IWB holster and was told that they are no longer made by that company.
Any idea where I can find a LH IWB or LH horizontal carry shoulder holster?
riflemanone

·
Registered
192 Posts
Deltaboy:
You are a lucky man.
I tried to order a LH IWB holster and was told that they are no longer made by that company.
Any idea where I can find a LH IWB or LH horizontal carry shoulder holster?
riflemanone
Google left handed IWB holsters also try makarov.com they might still have some Falco's left.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts