Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 more very nice rifles for sale, both C&R eligible.

1. COLOMBIAN M1950 SHORT RIFLE. Original M1950 Contract, made in Belgium in .30/06 new for Colombia. Not an R. Famage conversion.

This rifle is classified as a Short Rifle (due to its 24 inch barrel). Matching receiver and bolt (straight). Blue finish, European walnut stock. Condition is very good to fine as arsenal refinished, thinning to Columbian crest. Side rail reads "Fab. Nat. D'armes de Guerre. Herstal-Belgique." Corregated buttplate. Minor rust spot near muzzle.

Excellent shiny bore. I have shot this rifle and it performed great.

$350 shipped and insured CONUS.

2. FRENCH 1886/93 R-35 LEBEL CARBINE. Chambered in 8x50r Lebel, these rare rifles were used in North Africa and were coated with a thick black paint to protect them from sand damage.

This one. converted in 1937 form an iriginal 1886/93 rifle, is in all original configuration and includes the even harder to find original saddle ring. Original magazine tube feeds and functions perfectly although it can only be used with non-spitzer rounds to avoid piercing the primer.

This rifle carries the scars of battle but is one of my favorites and crafted with old world quality. Someone has sanded off some of the paint on the left hand side to reveal the rifle proofs. This could be repaired, but I chose to leave it as I found it.

Bore is excellent and shiny. I have shot this rifle and it is very accurate, although the recoil can only be described as brutal.

Very few of these complete functional carbines come to market lately and I am only selling this one because I found a slightly better example.

$400 shipped and insured CONUS.

Personal check, USPS MO or discrete Paypal (gift option) accepted.
Please post "I'll take it, if you want it" and follow up with a PM. Contact me with any questions.

Thanks very much for looking.

Attachments

·
Silver Bullet member
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OTO Price reductions.

COLOMBIAN - $300 SHIPPED
LEBEL R35 - $350 SHIPPED

Thanks!

·
Silver Bullet member
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Read trader rules and fix you post to comply
I have no idea what infraction I committed, but the Colombian is SPF to Webley Lover.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lebel R35 SPF to p230. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts