Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an old, but possibly still nor exhausted WTS ad. If the source is dry now, I'll be glad to delete the repost. Alexander

TedMN
Posted - 05/23/2004 : 01:59:01 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings all.
I ran across a person that has a lot of 6.5mm and 7.35mm bullets (appears to be pulled mil surp stuff) for the Carcano that he wants to get rid off.
Drop me a line if anyone is interested.

I have edited the subject header: you *must* use the WTS/WTB/WTT prefix when posting an ad.
Your moderator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - Carcano on 05/26/2004 07:31:02 AM

Romeo 33 Delta
Posted - 05/24/2004 : 10:14:06 AM
I am interested in the 6.5 ... please let me know details.
[email protected] Thanks!

jonk
Posted - 05/25/2004 : 06:04:44 AM
I am also interested if they aren't all accounted for yet, would be interested in either caliber or both.

jon
[email protected]

Carcano
Moderator Italian Weapons Forum
Germany
1040 Posts
Posted - 05/26/2004 : 07:34:40 AM
Additional remark:

TedMN did not include a visible email address, as he should. However, private messages can be sent to him via the board.
I suggest that the three esteemed posters who have followed up on the ad - quite clearly contrary to the explicit rules posted above - would kindly avail themselves of this option of contact, and then delete their follow-ups, before I would have to do so myself.

Many thanks for your kind consideration,
your moderator
Alexander Eichener
Email: [email protected]
Carcano Website: http://personal.stevens.edu/~gliberat/carcano

TedMN
Posted - 05/26/2004 : 11:56:12 AM
Sorry, thought I forgot something..
try this [email protected]

Thanks much.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts