Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SPF taylora** FS/ Still available. They do not make these anymore you know.
Rock Island Arsenal Model 1903. This is a CMP rifle from years ago and I am the 2nd owner. This thing looks darn near flat mint unissued from arsenal rebuild.
Top down. RIA high number receiver that dates to the 1920s and sports a High Standard HS 9-44 4 groove flat NEW barrel. Bore erosion is less than 1 on a M1903/M1919 gage. Muzzle is flat mint and crisp. Perfect bore looks unfired. All screws are unmared. All milled parts. 98-99.2% dark black parkerized finish like most Greek rifles came back with. Floorplate has the "B" stamped on it and has had the Greek pin removed so it works now. The wood is as perfect as the metal is. NO cracks, NO dints, NO mars, NO oil soaked areas, NO added sn number, PERFECT. Has a "P" on the grip, a bomb on the end under the barrel and just a plain small "OG" on the left side of the stock. Comes with the current issue M1907 leather sling (USGI)and sight hood. It would be very hard to upgrade this US arsenal rebuild CMP provided rifle.
E-mail for questions. Will ship only to FFL or C&R. $625 shipped.

**SOLD**FS/ Springfield Armory -1 Trigger housing complete. Just what is needed to restore a early WWII M1 rifle. No pitting. Great shape. Has a WRA-1 flattop safety in place.
$60 shipped. **SOLD RCArms.com**

**SOLD**FS/ SA gas cylinder for M1. Serviceable. Has swivel and screw. Wide base.
$20 shipped.**SOLD craig61a**

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,000 Posts
SA Trigger Housing

I'll take the trigger housing for $60.00 Shipped.

PM the details when you have a chance,

Thanks,

Don

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replies sent to both.

·
Banned
820 Posts
PM on 1903

·
Banned
820 Posts
did you recevie my email

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All messages have been answered by IM or email. Those that requested more pix of the 1903, they will be sent soon.
RS

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IM and e-mail to provided address sent. I do not know where the first ones went as they did not bounce back to me.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTT, Rifle still available.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lower price for '03

·
Banned