Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to save band width on the boards, here is an assorted listing of stuff for sale. To be fair all items will be sold to the first email recieved that says "I'll take it". All rifles and recievers require FFL unless stated. Looking to sell, but if you have an interesting trade in mind let me know... Best way to reach me is with a P.M. All prices plus ship.

Rifles:

Winchester model 60... .22 short, long, and long rifle... overall VG shape and has original Winchester logo buttplate, 23 inch barrel with takedown.....$150

Carcano Carbine.....Brescia 1918 dated... 6.5 cal... overall Exc shape... stock is matching.... and nicely cartouched... somes complete with cleaning rod and she has to be an arsenal rebuild as she is one of the nicest carcano carbines I have seen. $225

Italian Vetterli converted to 6.5 caliber for WW1 usage... overall VG shape... Reciever dated 1890... manufactured at Brescia... comes with cleaning rod... nicely marked with good finish... $225(no FFL needed as manufactured pre 1898)

Ammo:

7.62X39... mostly combloc stuff...FMJ... packed 500 rounds per .30 caliber ammo can. $90 per can (have 2 available)

.308 Federal Gold Medal 168 grain Boattail ammo... have 6 boxes.. $21 per box or all for $115

8mm.. Full case of 900 rounds of what I believe is Yugo surplus.... 2 zinc tins packed in a hinged wooden case.... case is nicely stenciled and well marked... entire case for...$200 (have 2 available)

.12 gauge shotgun... app. 350 rounds of assorted buckshot, with some steel shot thrown in for good measure. Mixture of high and low brass, some boxed, some loose. $70 for all.

.16 Gauge shotgun... app 150 rounds.... 4 boxes of 25 rounds of #6 shot... the rest is assorted with slugs and buckshot.... whole lot for $35

.223... app. 350 rounds... softpoint.... fmj, and some H.P...... all brass cased stuff... $100 for all

9mm German.. original WW2 stuff which was relabled in the 50's by Interarms... ammo stamped VPT 44 and packed in 25 round boxes... total of 3 boxes for $25

Parts:

Mossberg 500 shotgun barrel... 18 inch... cut down from 28 inch barrel and recrowned clean, some lite pitting....... $20

Springfield 03a3 trigger guard.... brand new out of cosmolene.... $15

P14 bolt body.... R marked for Remington.... $12

P17 firing Pins.... E marked.. Eddystone... $8.... W marked Winchester.... $10

M1 carbine handguard.... USGI... nice clean shape... $15

Savage model 3A rifle... shoots .22 short,long and long rifle.... overall good shape... complete less bolt... bore is really nice! $50

Model 1917 demilled rifle... Eddystone manufactured... comes as barrled reciever with bolt body, handguard ring, front band assembly, and front sight assembly. Muzzle has been lead filled, and trigger and bolt tack welded. Still will make a nice dispalay... or restore... $100

Japanese Type 99 barrled reciever... 7.7 cal...complete with bolt release and trigger assembly... Vg bore and nice blueing.. $50

M1 Garand reciever.... Springfield... 1.69 million serial range... overalll in good shape with no pitting.... $200

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,961 Posts
Can I get some pics of the Italian Vetterli please. How is the Bore and Crown? Any pitting?

·
Gold Bullet member
550 Posts
I'll take the M1 Carbine handguard for $15.00

regards....roger

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,961 Posts
NYSITREP

I did not get the pictures. I PM's you with my home email address, please advise.

Thanks

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,359 Posts
9mm German.. original WW2 stuff which was relabled in the 50's by Interarms... ammo stamped VPT 44 and packed in 25 round boxes... total of 3 boxes for $25
ill take it.... [email protected]

·
Registered
436 Posts
Your PM message box is full..

tried to send PM, no go.

Sent email via the boards.

I will purchase:

.12 gauge shotgun... app. 350 rounds of assorted buckshot, with some steel shot thrown in for good measure. Mixture of high and low brass, some boxed, some loose. $70 for all.

.16 Gauge shotgun... app 150 rounds.... 4 boxes of 25 rounds of #6 shot... the rest is assorted with slugs and buckshot.... whole lot for $35

Parts:

Mossberg 500 shotgun barrel... 18 inch... cut down from 28 inch barrel and recrowned clean, some lite pitting....... $20

Please email me payment info

my email:

[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Intereste.d in the 7.62 ammo

This still available? If so I am interested. Please PM

·
Registered
375 Posts
I will take the:

P14 bolt body.... R marked for Remington.... $12

P17 firing Pins.... E marked.. Eddystone... $8

e-mail and PM sent

Vern

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,961 Posts
I never got pictures of the Italian.

Pls send if still for sale.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yugo 8mm AMMO

I tried to PM you but it appears your message box is full and it will not go. I did send an e-mail. I would like to figure out if you have 1950's or 1970's Yugo 8mm ammo. If you look on the wood crate somewhere you should see something that looks like NNY and after the NNY will be a number like NNY 79 or NNY 55. If the wood crate is painted green with yellow writing it should be on the front vertical side left corner. If you could send some pics I could help ID it. If it is 1970's I WILL TAKE IT!! Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts