Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, PRICES LOWERED!

I just took a beating on a car I sold and I need to make up the difference. I will post pics asap! I'll post some premilinary pics tonight and add more as time permits or you ask. I have positive feedback in the feedback section. I don't buy junk, these are great pieces. First "I take it" gets it.

1. 1944 Springfield Armory M1 Garand (June '44 issue). Super clean. Extremely accurate and sought after Danish barrel Var 1-61. When I bought it months ago, the TE was 1 and the muzzle wear was like a 1.5. I've only put about 10 enbloc clips through it. Parts match to a '44 Springfield except for the barrel. (12-series parts). I've always kept it greased properly and cleaned. I don't know as much about the Garands, so if you have questions, email me and let me know. I apologize for the Gunsamerica pics. It's where I picked it up. I'll get some new pics on here tonight.

included: I have a cleaning kit for the buttstock and olive drab sling that will go with it. I'll also include a muzzle protector for Dewey gun cleaning rods It has later sights, but if you want the lockbar, look below:

Price: $820 shipped

Available separately:

2. ---Type III Lockbar sight with matching finish to my Garand. It is original and not installed. It is correct for a June '44 Garand as they switched from type II to type III's that month or slightly before it. This is the lockbar, rear sight pinion.

Price: $150 shipped. SOLD

3. ---1941 "Puolustuslaitos" marked Sako M39: Wartime pistol grip stock, hex receiver. Excellent shape. All matching except for bolt. Bore is in great shape with a MIRROR BORE. One ding on the right side of the stock, but that is it. I'll get pics up soon.

Price: $380 shipped

4. ---1944 Ishevik Matching Rguns import (ones on sale now) 91/30 sniper--- CCCP mark on the right side of stock. Scope mount has electropenciled number matching the one STAMPED on the left side of the barrel/receiver. Great condition, very clean with a mirror bore. Wood stock. Optics are perfect. These pics were taken before I decosmolined it, haha. SPF!

Price: $805 shipped

More to come!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make me offers, guys. I just threw some number out there for the p marked m39. :) All three of these rifles are in excellent shape All prices are shipped.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just took them (I thought I already put them on here, I was cofused with my other m39) and I'll get them up soon.

Korey

·
Silver Bullet member
972 Posts
'44 Garand

Have you measured the MW and TE since you put 10 bandoliers worth of ammo through this Garand? That's about 1,000 rounds or more, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA, sorry, I meant 10 enbloc clips

I can't believe I put full bandos... changing the description.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
BTT! I may have a buyer for the m39, I also have another '42 m39 in very similar condition the P marked for $235 shipped. I'll add more later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts