Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
non import,non-ground,mismatched 24th series for sale-front band matches reciever,bolt body /firing pin match eachother,end does not-stock does not appear to have been sanded or refinished-it has round rod release hole without release but is not cut out for a cleaning rod at all????-front band is missing one screw-i've taken a good pic of the worst battle damage,it has a small glue repair and doesn't look to effect shootability-i welcome all comments as to the correctness of the stock as it doesn't appear to be from this series with my limited knowledge-a very interesting configuration at the least-bore is very good plus-lots of pics included!-
asking $175 shipped via priority mail in conus-c&r or 01 ffl-all qustions are most welcomed and will be answered to the best of my ability-scott

first"i'll take it"with no conditions on the board gets it

·
Silver Bullet member
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spf to mike-mike.sent you an e-mail with info-please let me know if you don't get it-scott-glad to that the stock may be the coorect one,i didn't see any reference to the no cleaning rod till the 25th series but i am rookie when it comes to these,just learn as i go-scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts