Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 2 Russian SVT40's 7.62x54R. "1 is a 1942 Tula. Refurb. Stock, barrel and trigger gaurd all match. Bolt is E.P.ed the same. Great russian sling. 99% varnish with two small arsenal repairs on stock. Stock is a AVT. No rust or pitts. Barrel has heavy lands and grooves,a little dark. Mag is a good aftermarket. Tiny import mark on right receiver. $725.... #2 is a Finnish capture 1941 Ishevsk. S.A. marked. No inport marks. Receiver is slotted for a scope. No notch. Typicle Finnish sanded stock and non matching numbers. The stock appears to be tiger maple with heavy striping. Mag is original lined out and E.P.ed. No rust or pitts. No sight hood or cleaning rod. Butt plate is from a SVT38. A tad big. Heavy lands and grooves but again a bit dark. $650. .. Both rifles are in colectable or shootable condition. Both appear to function very smooth. I have not shot these rifles. Buy both for $1300. $20. shipping each. C&R ok. If close to west central Ohio, will meet. Email at [email protected] Firft I'll take it posted, gets them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
#2 SA marked SVT-tiger striped

You need to turn on your email and pm's.

I'll take it pending review of more photos.

Would like to see the left side of the rifle before purchasing.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks
drharm

·
Gold Bullet member
4,426 Posts
Stripes! Noooooo! It's inconcievable anyone will screw up and not follow through, but I can't not beg to be put in the queue third for the tiger SVT.

·
Registered
154 Posts
#2 SA marked SVT-tiger striped

Photos received and response sent to email.
I'll take it, awaiting your reply.
Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
#2 sold Price reduced on #1

Irharm bought #2. Sorry Eric and Vaarok. #1 is still out there. Very nice rifle. One time price reduction. $675 + shipping. Will go no lower. Its killing me, but I have a date with a Luger!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'll be first in line to say I'll take both for $1300.00 - not interested in just #1, want both.

You never know, nothing ventured nothing gained.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts