Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Assuming they are in excellent condition (as issued) I'd go with the top figure w/o holster. Just depends on how bad (badly) a collector wants one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Your 20.6 Type 94 (depending on condition) is worth considerably more than posted.

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Hello jlt1987:

You asked what is the value of a 2005 Porsche and BMW, we here cannot be too specific as we lack enough data from you to give an honest answer. Same thing on late Nambu pistols, condition, serial numbers, grip length, matching mag/s, accessories, all will play a part of the items inherit value. Lots of quality photos will help to sell them and get top Dollar. Also note the economic trend of the Nation will affect what items sell for on the net.
Vicasoto

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking of getting rid of my Japanese pistols and just wanted to see what the high and low value was. The T-14 20.7 is original in the white and the frame has the only serial number. No rust just natural metal finish.It is missing the clip. The T-94 20.6 has wooden grips,square cocking knob, does not have the recessed grip screws. Has what looks like 80% of late war finish, maybe more. All matching except the mag.

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Hello jlt1987 :

Both are desirable pieces to serious collectors. The T-14 sounds like an unfinished piece when production got out of control & inspection. Value as is 800 to 1000. The T-94 seems to be a short grip, last month of production at Nambu, should be in the 70750 to 71084 serial number range. I would estimate value in the 1000 + range.
If you decide to sell them you may get better offers here on the Board than in the net.
Vicasoto

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
PM sent on the T-94. Really need to know if short grip or normal length grip.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
4,319 Posts
Hello jlt1987:

You asked what is the value of a 2005 Porsche and BMW, we here cannot be too specific as we lack enough data from you to give an honest answer. Same thing on late Nambu pistols, condition, serial numbers, grip length, matching mag/s, accessories, all will play a part of the items inherit value. Lots of quality photos will help to sell them and get top Dollar. Also note the economic trend of the Nation will affect what items sell for on the net.
Vicasoto

Thanks Victor for seeing the true message in my response. And now the blind auction begins.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts