Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
The Swede & Swiss are very similar. I think the Swede has a metal separator/retainer in it. Will amend my previous post to that effect. The German auto holster with DRGM & "AkAH" trademark may be post-WW2. If you do a search on "AkAH" you will see a new one up for sale. The E. German Makarov holster in interesting as I have never encountered one so marked inside the flap...much different from the norm. Several of the repro holsters and the one PA-63 have bogus German WW2 markings. Lastly, on the black leather box, I think is is medical-related. I had seen a similar one with leather retention strap inside and it reportedly for the Zeiss Gew98 bifocal sight set.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
German small auto??? View attachment 3929134
View attachment 3929135
View attachment 3929133
It has DRGM and what looks like crossed rifles on it. I think I have seen this before. I just looked this one up its German WW2 for PPK
Commercial marked DRGM
German small auto??? View attachment 3929134
View attachment 3929135
View attachment 3929133
It has DRGM and what looks like crossed rifles on it. I think I have seen this before. I just looked this one up its German WW2 for PPK
Early commercially marked WWII PPK holster.......Nice holster.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Ok thanks guys for the updates. marked the ppk holster as such and updated the French mle46 holster. The next one (third row first on left) is for a fn1922 but was made for a Dutch model 25-2 (FN M1922M1) pre WW2 and I read most of these were captured by the Germans. It came with a cleaning rod with serial number 26197 on it.
Wood Bumper Gas Automotive exterior Metal

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.