Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Best as I can tell:
First photo: top to bottom & L to R:
R1 1/Box is German (need to see insides) 2/French MAC 50 or possibly 35A 3/Swedish M1907 4/C96 (commercial/Chinese) 5/Hungarian PA-63 6/W German G1 (FAL).

R2 1/Swiss M89/11 rifle ctg. pouch 2/Unknown commercial/repop shoulder holster 3/Repop P38, etc. 4/French MAB Pa-15 5/Poss. Spanish pistol Astra 400, Star B (no mag pouch) 6/EG Makarov 7/German small auto.

R3 1/Likely FN 1922 2/Soviet or Bulgy Makarov 3/S&W Victory (or other) .38 revolver 4/Spanish Astra 400 5 & 6/Small autos/post-WW2 7/German Cz27

Second batch of holsters:
R1 1/Czech Cz52 2/Unk German shoulder holster (poss EG Mak) 3/Unk German small auto
4/Soviet/Bulgy Makarov 5/Beretta M1934 Post-WW2 6/Hungarian Pa63

R2 1/Soviet/Bulgy Makarov 2/Small German auto 3/Chinese T54 ammo pouches 4/? shoulder holster 5/Soviet/Bulgy Mak 6/Either late German WW2 or Early Post WW2 French P.38 (the former also found in "prestoff" material as well).

Last row of five holsters seems to have been covered by others...

·
Registered
820 Posts
The Swede & Swiss are very similar. I think the Swede has a metal separator/retainer in it. Will amend my previous post to that effect. The German auto holster with DRGM & "AkAH" trademark may be post-WW2. If you do a search on "AkAH" you will see a new one up for sale. The E. German Makarov holster in interesting as I have never encountered one so marked inside the flap...much different from the norm. Several of the repro holsters and the one PA-63 have bogus German WW2 markings. Lastly, on the black leather box, I think is is medical-related. I had seen a similar one with leather retention strap inside and it reportedly for the Zeiss Gew98 bifocal sight set.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts