Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to the gunshow in Louisville at the fairgrounds in the morning and would like to sell some '44 Turk and maybe a sealed case of '75 Rommy (760rds) and was wondering if anyone could give me an accurate notion of what this stuff is selling for, these days. Maybe a link or something.

Thanks,
Purvis1

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've gotta be kidding. Is that realistic or just what folks are trying to get?

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
If you want to sell it for less, be my guest.

I am sure there is a board member out there who will happily buy it.

There may even be one local to you.

I usually get better deals at the shows.

I purchased a sealed case of Belgian 30.06 from some poor guy who carried it around the entire show twice before dropping the price to $80.

I set it on the table and sold it the next day for $135.

If I was to sell ammo at a show, I would buy a table and do it.

That walking around with the stuff is for the birds.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I did with my Paki .308 at the last show. You'd have to be an idiot to hoof it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
out here in so cal. 8mm turk is going for $20-25 per 70rd and rom 380 rd can goes for
$100 - $125 if you can find it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did'nt cart it around. It was in my trunk. I got .30 cents a round for it. Kind of wish I still had it. My FAL loves it for some reason and I never thought about what it was worth while I was shooting it. The SA, the FN, and the Hirt sound like a hole in my pocket every time I shoot it. Oh well. Nobody wanted the 8mm today, but I did score a super nice Webley in .38.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts