Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post this again, since last WTB was lost in the change over. Still looking for a nice Kokura Type 99 marked 2.5X sniper scope to go on my new Kokura Sniper Rifle #849. A nice Nagoya would work in the interim if priced reasonable. Vic, you already have the info. Let me know - Thanks - Skid

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Hello Skid :
Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, will see if this works.
Got it !, wish you luck on a Kokura 99 issued scope. Still have the Nagoya cut-back if you can't find one.
Vicasoto

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Have an absolutely Arsenal- new 99 scope for a cutback, best I've ever seen. Case is like new with staining near the top. Story is former owner tested with luminol (sp.) staining is blood. If interested: [email protected]. $2200. You can find them cheapoer, but not better. Two week inspection period.

·
Platinum Bullet member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Doss! Received Scope - Just outstanding - Thank you. Scope slid on like it was made for it. Still not sure about the "Bloody Case" Kinda "Grusom" - Just kidding, it is great also. Already has one of the repro lens brishes in the case (I hate missing accessories) Posted some pictures on the board. Thanks again - Skid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts