Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I missed the one recently on auction and only missed it because I was flying that day :(. anyways, looking for a nice Type 92 HMG Ammo Box. If you have one and are willing to let it go please drop me a line. thank you very much.

David.
Ryukyutunnelrat

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,216 Posts
Are you looking for the individually boxed strips? They are very common & I have a number of them I don't really need.
If you're looking for the chest with the padded top - good luck! You do see them once in a while. I missed one a few years ago that was excellent & complete with straps.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you looking for the individually boxed strips? They are very common & I have a number of them I don't really need.
If you're looking for the chest with the padded top - good luck! You do see them once in a while. I missed one a few years ago that was excellent & complete with straps.
Thanks, I know they are tough to find but you never know LOL, I even have my friends in Japan looking out for me....i would be interested in the boxed strips....please shoot me an email at [email protected] let me know what you looking to get for them. thanks and my search for the ammo box continues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts