Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy SA marked Swedes rifles. Let me know what you have. Prices. Willing to trade? Pictures would be great. Thanks

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Yeah Greg, these rifles seem to be in short supply - I also have been seeking one - A member contacted me about the purchase of one before it went to auction, but my war chest was in short supply, so I had to pass - Most of the one's I have seen a few years ago were in excellent shape...

Pahtu.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I have 4 M96s and 1 M96/38 of the SA marked vein. Just wanted more. :eek:
Preferably a SA marked M96 in a walnut stock, as all my M96s are in beech stocks as they are all from the 1920s. Though if I could find someone wanting to trade off a SA marked M94, that would be awsome. :D /wink
Though I just picked up a Norwegian Krag and might be bitten by that bug as well.

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
I used to see these(SA M96's) quite often at shows & passed because of the price, now the price is really high on the one's I have seen on auction, but I still have hope of finding one for a reasonable price. The Swede carbine was for sale a couple years ago when I was cash poor, but I realize that if I sell the carbine, I most likely won't find another to replace it & eventually down the line it will fit nicely with my other SA non Finn rifles I will be acquiring.

Pahtu.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't get rid of it either. If I let one of the SA M96s go, I will try to remember to give you a shot at it first.

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
Good luck finding an SA marked m/94. One in 940 chance of finding one, IIRC.

·
Registered
167 Posts
There's a nice looking [SA] M96 on Gunbroker right now - $275 and no reserve currently. (Not mine, nor connected to me - just happened across it.)

·
Silver Bullet member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I saw that. Might go for it, but I am not a huge fan of refinished stocks like that one has.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts