Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to you all,

I am in DESPERATE need of one (or 2) Remington Model 522 "Viper" .22LR 10 round magazines. The OEM mags are black plastic and curved ("banana"-style) and holds 10 rounds. If anyone at all has at least ONE magazine, please contact me with your price mailed to me in zip 30728. Thanks to you all for reading through. Kim in NW GA. Out.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Kim:
I have 2 metal ones,I sold the rifle 3 weeks ago.
one is in excellent condition,the other has a broken floor plate (made of plastic 1/2 in chip on side,but still works fine.I want $40.00 for the pair + shipping which depends on how you want to ship it.I have good luck using USPS Priority Mail which I'll have to look up price to your zip,I think around $5.50 or so up or down.If you want pics let me know I can get them to you today.
Roy
PS: the last gun show I went to a dealer had one for sale at $75.00 (ouch)
He offered $40 for mine,but I decided maybe someone can use them for that much.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Greetings to you all,

I am in DESPERATE need of one (or 2) Remington Model 522 "Viper" .22LR 10 round magazines. The OEM mags are black plastic and curved ("banana"-style) and holds 10 rounds. If anyone at all has at least ONE magazine, please contact me with your price mailed to me in zip 30728. Thanks to you all for reading through. Kim in NW GA. Out.
Numrich Gun Parts has them for $35 plus shipping.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found two of them...

...thanks to you all.

Kim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts