Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I am looking for a papa nambu magazine as well as a firing pin for a project I am working on. If you have one to spare, please drop me a picture and your asking price: [email protected]

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I am not associated with these people but they have what you need. The original magazines are never cheap ,and there hard to find when you need one. David Rachwal Handguns Of The World Has a Magazine for sale at his site.Try Don Schlickman for the firing pin (563)556-8496 Good luck with your project Rick.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not associated with these people but they have what you need. The original magazines are never cheap ,and there hard to find when you need one. David Rachwal Handguns Of The World Has a Magazine for sale at his site.Try Don Schlickman for the firing pin (563)556-8496 Good luck with your project Rick.
Thank you for the info. I sent the firing pin to Don, and he repaired it and sent it back to me in about a week. Very good work (thanks Don).

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.