Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for used but still useable brood and 6 5/8" frames for my hive expansions. Foundation and wiring need not be on them---I have all I need to clean and fix them, as long as the wood is still good. Queen excluders are something else I seek, along with a pair of hive frame lifters...Please email me [email protected] with info as to what you have, and a price shipped to Texas zip 75103, near Dallas and Tyler. Can always pick up, if you are close enough...Thanks.
Rick ~ LtlWilli

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
wish you were closer i throw them on the burn pile after a worm infestation easyer to just put new ones together and put duraguilt in them

·
Copper Bullet member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
Thank you for the reply...Hey, as long as the wood will hold up, I have a means of cleaning and disfecting any worm holes. I can also patch the bad ones...Save me some up, and let's talk price ot trade. I have lots of various parts for Mosind, Mausers, amd Enfields. I also have all kinds of calibers to choose from--including some harder to find one, lke 9mmLargo, surplus 7mm, 7.62x45,and many of the common ones. I am just now near the end of my first year, and am expecting swarms in the spring from all 3 of my hives, plus a few from the woods nearby. It is also my intention to do some splitting and requeening with Russian queens, too. I may even try Mn. Hybrids.
Please don't burn, unless they are real goners---I'll take what I can get. I have already have 8 red cedar hives ready to be filled.
Thanks
Rick in Canton, Texas

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
i will look at them there was nothing wrong with the wood no holes per say just the wax was destroyed i just put them out for the bees to scavange out all the honey ,most of the wax is stripped off by now leaveing the plastic sheet ...i just don;t have the time or patients to pull apart i have a jig that i can pop together 10 new ones in a few minits

·
Copper Bullet member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Possiby, I'll aquire a jig one day also. The thing about cleaning , rewiring, and putting of new foundation, is that it is as relaxing as cleaning up a crapped out old rifle to me Time is not a factor--it is a joy.
Thanks,
Rick ~ LtlWilli

·
Copper Bullet member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NOTE: I also have a small, but varied collection of mosin small,parts--taken from M44's ...Sorry, no bolts of stocks, but nearly all metal parts otherwise. Buttplates, screws, rear sights, triggerguards, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts