Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an original cal..22 barrel for the early No 1 style trainer. Just found a nicely marked receiver and have all the special bolt head parts but need a barrel. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,762 Posts
I don't know what success you will have, but as most of these conversions were relined .303 barrels, you might think about finding a shot out or rusted out .303 barrel and have it relined to .22

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
22 barrel

I have seen both and would love to find a true Cal..22 barrel, Have one like that and rest are either "Parker Rifled" with the round stamp on end of barrel or just unmarked. I just found this receiver and thought it should be returned to life. I obtained a bunch of bolt heads, extractors and firing pin sets from Israel years ago, all packed in the old red Webley revolver boxes. At the time the boxes were worth good money to collectors. Also found a No 1 Mk V in same pile. I had a rifle I had cut in a police destruction maybe 12-15 years ago so have most parts for that receiver. Just trying to complete some projects. Sometimes it takes that long to get the parts all together. Still working on one No 1 Mk VI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts