Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a shortened Finn 27 stock to complete a restoration project. It needs to be 27 inches long so that the rounded finger splices for the rear of the stock are still intact. I have an intact forend that i got from Rich Reich. The butt portion of the stock that I currently have is so heavily sanded that I am trying to find a replacement.
thanks for looking
gil

·
Silver Bullet member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pathu you are as badas I am about never letting go

I am close to the stage where it will soon will go back together, i
have everything but bicycle style sling swivels---a low grade handguard but what the heck. . a shortened lightly sanded stock would be perfect. I haven't cut out the splices on the maximo sanded nutwood butt piece yet. I won't bother until I give up finding the above request.
gil

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Nothing ventured, nothing gained =+) Post pic's of the restoration project when you are done, it should turn out nicely - I'll keep looking for another bubba'd M27 in as good shape or better as the one I sold you - I have found all the parts necessary to restore another M27 & the tiger striped handguard I just bought will go nicely with the striped stock I have had for a while... ;-)

Pahtu.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts