Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to try this stuff, but can't find any. Does anyone know the story on it? Doesn't seem like it's that old, the cases are polymer coated from what I've read. If anyone would be willing to sell me a box or two (or 10) I'd appreciate it.

Thanks..

·
Administrator
7,271 Posts
It was imported in very limited quantity a year or two ago. One-time import and was then gone. I sort of think, that with all the cautions posted about shooting heavy bullets in pistols designed for 95-grains, that we won't see it again.

And the Wolf 120-grain it was a funny design. A hollow point that I could not get to expand in water or soaked newspapers. I've never seen a HP fail so miserably. Sure did penetrate though, and the round had a very impressive recoil.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was imported in very limited quantity a year or two ago. One-time import and was then gone. I sort of think, that with all the cautions posted about shooting heavy bullets in pistols designed for 95-grains, that we won't see it again.

And the Wolf 120-grain it was a funny design. A hollow point that I could not get to expand in water or soaked newspapers. I've never seen a HP fail so miserably. Sure did penetrate though, and the round had a very impressive recoil.
Hmm, maybe I don't want ten boxes then. Still would like a box or two though. My curiosity is way up about this ammo.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check your email, I have a question..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts