Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Gold Bullet Member
10,013 Posts
"Wait until you see what an SA marked m44 will do.........."

I saw one on auction a couple years ago & it went for a very fair price(read cheap..) of around $600.00, if I recall correctly. I have been wanting an SA M44 for a few years now & will spend the dinero when I find one for sale...

Pahtu.

· Gold Bullet Member
10,013 Posts
Yes, alks207, there are deals to be had all over the place. i have seen a recent auction or two of a D stamped M38 that has for sure served in Finland, It sold for a very reasonable amount because folks did not recognize it's history(cept the buyer...)

Education & the right place and the right time...

Pahtu.

· Gold Bullet Member
10,013 Posts
"If a gun as rare as a Finn M38 brings that much...what would a Finn, all matching, non-threaded barrel, CG M96 bring?"

How many were sent to Finland? 75K? Something like that....?

MosinNagant.net says something around 2k of SA M38's are out there....Some of which are M44's? SA or D stamped M38's & M44's are pretty rare in my book...

This is one of my finds of a lifetime....it was bubba'd & I restored it....(one o the reasons I intensely dislike bubba....)

Pahtu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.