Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the following email from my rep.
Gotta have one hellova kick eh?! :eek:

Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 10:20 AM
Subject: Winchester M-1 Carbines For Sale

RI1471-G Winchester M1-Carbine Rifle Cal. .30-06 Good Condition $each

RI1471-GC Winchester M1-Carbine Rifle Cal. .30-06 Good Condition Cracked Stock $each

RI1471-FC Winchester M1-Carbine Rifle Cal. .30-06 Fair Condition Cracked Stock $each

RI1471O-F Winchester M1-Carbine Rifle Cal. .30-06 Fair Condition w/ Dark Bore $each

RI1471O-FC Winchester M1-Carbine Rifle Cal. .30-06 Fair Condition Cracked Stock w/ Dark Bore $each

RI1471O-G Winchester M1-Carbine Rifle Cal. .30-06 Good Condition w/ Dark Bore $each

RI1471O-GC Winchester M1-Carbine Rifle Cal. .30-06 Good Condition Cracked Stock w/ Dark Bore $each
Note: as per Centurys confidentiality policy I deleted the prices.

Carbine rifles, wonder if they have any semi auto bolt actions in .30 carbine? :rolleyes:

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
Sounds like Century needs a proof reader that knows guns. I have time on my hands!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
to be honest I don't know how they do as well as they do. How long did that misprint on the 44's go undetected? these carbines have the rarely seen extended reciever and reinforced commando buttstock.

·
Registered
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'd think the reps would look over emails before forwarding them on too.
Then again, mine called me last week telling me how they were getting low on Mosins (and I think Styres?) and the end he commented, "after 100 plus years and two major wars it looks like were nearing the end of the milsurps.":eek:

·
Registered
69 Posts
You should have received a correction by now from your rep, I know mine had a correction out on both emails sent today out within two hours. Of course the rep stated that they did not type up the list, but only forwarded it. Though, they should be checking it more often... from a different overall source too according to the mailing I received.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Thats better than all those emails they send about that damn auction site of theirs. Maybe one of these fancy 30 -06 M1 Carbines will make it ti their auction site.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
So which is it? Carbine or Rifle? 30-06 or .30 carbine?

·
Registered
846 Posts
A M1 Carbine in .30-'06 would be AWESOME! Easy to wield, light and witih some serious knock down power.

Probably blow itself apart though. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts