Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine my surprise when I checked my email, then pulled up Gunboards this evening, and it looked different...again?! :eek:

That'll teach me to stay off the boards for a few days, eh?!

The Alabama Military Collectors Association show was going strong today in Huntsville, AL. and will be really hopping tomorrow. No Maks for sale there today, but there will be tomorrow! ;)

Anyway, just saying hello.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Does that mean you will be selling one or two??? Yep, it is different again, challenging us computer illiterates, did I spell that correctly? Nice avatar, the gun that never runs dry, now that would make a nice CCW, or at least be used in the movies where they have guns like that, they never seem to run out of ammo. Do you have to upload a pic to a host, and then put it on? Can you briefly tell me how to do it?
Timbo

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does Timbo. Had a 1988 Bulgy for sale at the show, 98% condition, mirror bore, Century marked, not a line-out, still has cosmolene all in it, with 2 mags, no holster. Folks kept trying to trade me out of it, but I needed to sell it to pay for acquisitions from 2 weeks ago.

Probably will post it on the Mak Trader soon, along with a French 1935A pistol on the main Trader.

The avatar actually was one already available in the User CP. With the cost of ammo lately, it sure would be nice!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Um...that's kind of personal isn't it! :D

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Yeah, but its lightning FAST! I hope its not because there's nobody else here.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Let's see if my signature looks the same. I'm just playing follow the leader on this forum.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Spike!?? We usually only see his yearly post around Christmas.
Indeedy, sir, but I was shaken from my reverie by an odd email inviting me... HERE.
And I'm happy about it, do you hear, HAPPY!
Oh I'm just a busy camper, but I'm full of spit 'n' vinigar when I am around...
I've always liked this format. It's worked for that other group, I won't name names to protect the guilty (Rimfires Are Us), for a number of years.

Glad to catch you. Hopefully Jose will chime in onced in awhile.

-S

1 - 13 of 13 Posts