Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posted a test pic on Lee Enfield board. Seems easier than the temp. boards we just had. Boards look good. Thanks Tuco and Vic, and other unknown computer geniuses. EDINOH.

·
Gold Bullet Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Al: Are you still way back east? I have an Eddystone 1917 I have had for many years and a P-14 Eddystone almost as long. Recently picked up a Remington P-14 in a Bubba'd stock, and found a good stock to put it in at the same show. When the clouds go away I'll take some pics. EDINOH.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Needing a

Hi Al: Are you still way back east? I have an Eddystone 1917 I have had for many years and a P-14 Eddystone almost as long. Recently picked up a Remington P-14 in a Bubba'd stock, and found a good stock to put it in at the same show. When the clouds go away I'll take some pics. EDINOH.

Ed, I also have an Eddystone P14 but it is in model 17 wood. (mfg 1918) looking for original woos set for P14. Have any idea's?

·
Gold Bullet Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only place I know that has a bunch is Springfield Sporters, but they are all D.P. stocks withethe paint on them and a half cirlce cutout of the wood by the chamber area. The ones on e-pay seem high. That only leaves the luck of the gunshows. EDINOH.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
not meaning to poke my nose in where it doesnt belong but i know a fellow that might be able to help you with that stock , PM me ill give you the contact ,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts