Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Do you honestly want 4 mags in each pouch? Do you intend to strap on two of them? I once picked up the East German Mag pouches. Even with one on filled with 4 mags it's just too many mags per pouch. If you have to pouches you are weighed down like a turtle, if you only have one you are lop sided.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'm sorry john I thought you were looking for a mag pouch that had to be polish. every combloc nation made four cell pouches the trick is to pick the right one. when looking at the front of the pouch, if the left pocket has 4 little pockets and a strap with a snap that snaps over the pocket. chances are the pouch you are looking at is for 5.45 magazines.
the little pockets are for stripper clips. the strap is for securing loaded stripper clips.

Personal protective equipment Helmet Headgear Gas mask Mask
Bulgarian pouches. 7.62 on left, 5.45 on right. note 7.62 is taller.

Personal protective equipment Leather
little pockets for stripper clips.

Auto part Bag Zipper
loaded stripper clips secured by strap.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you post a pic of a 7.62 steel mag in the pouch? I just prefer the canvas, and I do want 1 or 2 4 cell mag pouches.....I didn't think the size difference was that great between the 5.45 and 7.62 mags to make one not work in the others pouch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.