Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
9,812 Posts
I would love to get some of their ammunition! I have pics of Viet Tokarev ammo, but nobody I know has any examples.

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,189 Posts
Ain't gonna happen. Foreign imports are a thing of the past. Until Pres Harris gets 8 years in, the firearm activity won't look anything like it looks now. Plus American manufacturers are going the way of the dodo bird cause she has to take care of the personal injury lawyers who supported her. They will sue the hell out of all manufacturers and put them all out of business.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
did comrade trump?

wither the Korean carbines?
As mentioned earlier Clinton banned the import of small arms from Vietnam in his trade agreement with that country. Korean M1 carbines have all kinds of ownership issues such as are they the Koreans to sell or actually US property etc. Plenty of M1 carbines coming in from Ethiopia. As you may recall Obama blocked M1 carbines coming in from Israel. President Trump had no issues with the Ethiopian M1 carbines.

·
Registered
56 Posts

Just a work toilet meme found the other night, that surplus collectors who saw the movie Shotcaller might like.

Is there a gun and/or red flag meme thread on here? I've got what has to be damn near all of em saved (less Jan- Aug 2019) . PM if you are looking for a particular one.
Cap Elbow Mammal T-shirt Font

·
Banned
2,310 Posts
As mentioned earlier Clinton banned the import of small arms from Vietnam in his trade agreement with that country. Korean M1 carbines have all kinds of ownership issues such as are they the Koreans to sell or actually US property etc. Plenty of M1 carbines coming in from Ethiopia. As you may recall Obama blocked M1 carbines coming in from Israel. President Trump had no issues with the Ethiopian M1 carbines.
"Trump had no trouble" -- is that true?

From the page:

"These are the last available Original US M1 Carbines. We applied for a retransfer authorization and were denied.
once these carbines are sold there will be no more!
Secure your piece of history today!

Base Pricing Starts at $1,099.99"

Sorry for the thread drift, just pointing out that the politics of gun imports are more murky than some claim.

I do like the Tok, in my case a M57 to shoot.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
So you belie
"Trump had no trouble" -- is that true?

From the page:

"These are the last available Original US M1 Carbines. We applied for a retransfer authorization and were denied.
once these carbines are sold there will be no more!
Secure your piece of history today!

Base Pricing Starts at $1,099.99"
So you believe the marketing ploy of RTI? LOL. Better do your research on RTI also known as Inter Ordinance.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yes, RTI (and their reseller, Classic) are well-known to lie about almost everything - from condition of the scrap they sell as "above-average condition" to how many they have, and yes, whether more will be allowed in or not.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.