Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a local shop that has wolf x39 HP for 200 per case. Im guessing a case is 1000rnds?
Im used to shooting the FMJ wolf ammo and havnt shot that in some time. Is there a big difference in accuracy between the FMJ and HP?

I wasnt planning on buying the ammo right now but at $200 and not having to pay the shipping this seems like a good deal.

They are closed right now so my info is limited, im guessing its wolf standard.

Should I grab a case now or wait for FMJ?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys, im going on Monday to see what all they have. I dont think they are crazy enough to do 500rnds at $200 but im going to call ahead just incase.
They have GSG5 pistols for 500 which is a bit below the normal price so im thinking MAYBE it is 1000rnds.

Im used to shooting chinese steel core, unfortunetly I have exhausted my supply.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
It turns out it is indeed 1000rnds. And he had a couple cases of FMJ for the same price so I went ahead and got the FMJ instead of the HP. Tax was like $20 however so that didnt make me to happy. Still an OK day tho :)

He also had some other items, GSG5(mp5 in 22) for $500 each which was a good deal and he had some Arsenal 223 AK rifles(forget the price) and 30rnd Romanian ak mags for only $30!(this was a ripoff).
He also had some 308 SA battlepacks but at $100 each I almost fell over.

Now im going to have to get a darn GSG because its to sweet not to have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.