Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at the Puyallup Washington show tomorrow with a few rifles if anyone here is planning on going, and may be interested.
My name is Dave Pawlowski and I used to be a member of these boards some years ago. I would rather sell a gun in person than put it up for auction.
I will be probably bringing:
A Kokura concentric circle model 99, which I bought from Earl Battey many years ago, when he practically lived on this board. These are quite rare and I would like to get $650 for it. I paid $600.
A model 99 series four, mummed and matching. I have to see what I paid, but I will have it priced tomorrow. I will throw in a couple more tonight.
Dennis, if you are reading this, I will also bring my type 2 for you to see, if you are still interested. I will try and find your phone number.
Sorry for lack of details now, I just wanted to make sure this may be read by someone coming to the show. My Cell is 206-567-5355, and I will be carrying it as well as at least one of the rifles while I walk the show. Thanks for reading.

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Morning Robg7575:
At that price you out to fly your Ki. 61 Tony to the show and buy that double circle.
Vicasoto

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
shoot, I hope Im not selling myself short

I have been out of the collecting mode for about 6 years. I just ended up with so much stuff, I had no more room, or money, left. I should check the market. Earl was always a great read, and towards the end, he always had something interesting for sale. Amazing the abiltiy he had to learn and share info, only to leave the hobby after a relatively short time. I got a few items from the man.
At the shows I dont get many bites, so I will start posting here for anyone who lives up here in Washington state. Thanks for the comments.
Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts