Gunboards Forums banner

wife is tired of me getting OLD MILITARY RIFLES

3K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  tojones 
#1 ·
WIFE SAID SHE WAS TIRED OF ME GETTING ALL THESES OLD USED MILITARY RIFLES.so when we went to to the customer appreciation day at our local gun shop.she bought me a BRAND NEW SIGARMS 556.WHATS THE WORLD COMEING TO WHEN MY WIFE WANTS ME TO HAVE A BRAND NEW SHINEY BLACK RIFLE INSTEAD OF A GOOD OLD WELL USED MIL-SURP.well it is a gift so I guess I'll just have to keep it and shoot it now and then so she stays happy LOL.well I'm lucky to have a wife who not only understands my sickness but shares it cause she did say she wants to shoot it to.well you know how it go's whats mine is hers and whats hers is hers.so see you at the range.finnwolf

#3 ·
Sounds like a great problem to have!

Have fun with the wife...shooting!

T

#8 ·
I am starting to resemble my old rifles. I take comments about them from my wife personally.:(

#14 ·
That's a problem a lot of guys would want!

Poot

#16 ·
Mines not-send them over!

#17 ·
My wife won't be going out any time soon and buying me a "new" rifle just so I won't have a bunch of "old rifles" but she does not mind my hobby she just does not understand it. That is ok thou because I do not understand why the kitchen has to be decorated with sunflower crap but that is what she wants.

#19 ·
You had better hang onto that wife! She is one in a million! I find the single life even at an older age much simpler and like the man said as long as I can still afford to eat I hear no complaints! Lady friends come and go and when they critisize my life style they just sort of fade away like old generals do! Bill

#21 ·
I thought...What kind of range do you need for a scope that big?

I talked the wife into stopping in at gunshop today. She bought a new shotgun for herself while I was looking at AR accessories and the milsurps that were a bit overpriced, though nice to look at.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.