Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a lot of kits around ...Have PTR make some railed and non railed receivers, and they could make more......why not? Really want to get one, but not with a rail. Want the original descendent of the stg45....

·
Registered
54 Posts
My guess is that this wonderful virus is keeping workload to the minimum and why would you want to flood the market with more guns since it is more financially beneficial to make less and charge more for it right now?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm wondering if interest in full-power battle rifles (7.62 x 51) is waning.

There doesn't seem to be much interest in rifles like the Cetme C, HK91/PTR91, and other similar 7.62 rifles like the PSL.

Looking back, it would seem there was much more discussion about these rifles going on about 10 years ago than there is now.

ARs, AKs, MP5 clones, and older/collectable milsurps, seem to be a lot more popular, based on the number of threads and posts here and elsewhere.

Are the .308/7.62 rifles just getting too expensive to shoot, or is there something else I missed?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Century can't offer the C308 rifles any longer.
The reason is that they no longer have any CETME kits to build with.
Where did all those kits go?

Tradesman Wood Building Beam Floor

Good news!
CETME Model C kits are on sale for "Black Friday"!

CETME Model C Rifle Parts Kit, 7.62 NATO

Richard

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
well it looks like the kits there so maybe it the barrels are the problem as an aside I love my Century Cetme
APEX Gun Parts is expecting another/the next shipment of CETME model C barrels about the end of this month.
This one is a bit behind schedule.
We have shipments scheduled and more of these barrels on order.
We also have plenty of parts and magazines for the CETME Model C.

Richard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.