Gunboards Forums banner
81 - 100 of 155 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Man, between Pimpy and DkPhillips, i can’t follow the conversation here, their grammar is killing me.

Pimpy brags about shooting subMOA at 25 yards, then clarifies it was 60 meters, (or maybe 50). Then professes to know what MOA is, despite seeming clueless about it. He sounds extremely immature, and is not a good fit for gunboards.

I give up, its like listening to drunk people talk about Kanye West being a genius, you just have to quietly exit the room.
What's ur ig I will send videos rn!!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
if you had in fact found a sub MOA SKS, that would be a notable topic (and extremely unusual for an SKS), and the smart thing to do would be to heavily document it and bring the conversation forward. most of us here know how to to shoot, and don’t really brag about that, but you made this all about YOU instead of the rifle.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Of course I'm gonna get mad You guys are shitting on me And barely pain attention
I'm going to repeat this for a 3rd time:

The photos of your 25 yard target do NOT demonstrate 1 moa groups. The groups in your photos are 4-6 moa at best, depending on whether or not we exclude or include any flyers.

It's not that we're not paying attention. Instead you are only demonstrating that you are not yet familiar what MOA means a any given distance.

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 · (Edited)
You can control it. It all depends on how you store your ammo at the range.

Regardless, none of your photos above demonstrate anything close to a 1moa grouping. Only a 4-6 moa--- at best.
Ok, Annie Oakley.
if you had in fact found a sub MOA SKS, that would be a notable topic (and extremely unusual for an SKS), and the smart thing to do would be to heavily document it and bring the conversation forward. most of us here know how to to shoot, and don’t really brag about that, but you made this all about YOU instead of the rifle.
The rifle is useless without me and I wasn't trying to talk myself up. What's ur contact I have videos

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 · (Edited)
I'm going to repeat this for a 3rd time:

The photos of your 25 yard target do NOT demonstrate 1 moa groups. The groups in your photos are 4-6 moa at best, depending on whether or not we exclude or include any flyers.

It's not that we're not paying attention. Instead you are only demonstrating that you are not yet familiar what MOA means a any given distance.
If you would pay attention you would know one of those pictures is at 25 yd I have videos so what's your contact? You weren't there so stop acting like you were you didn't pay attention enough clearly to what I've been saying. I know what minute of angle means and If you guys were paying attention you would know I shot the 410 and 39 case at 25 I have shot further than 25 yd I have it on video

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
If you would pay attention you would know one of those pictures is at 25 yd I have videos so what's your contact? You weren't there so stopped acting like you were you didn't pay attention enough clearly to what I've been saying I know what minute of angle means and is If you guys were paying attention you would know I shot the 410 show and 39 case at 25 I have shot further than 25 yd I have it on video

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
If you would pay attention you would know one of those pictures is at 25 yd I have videos so what's your contact? You weren't there so stop acting like you were you didn't pay attention enough clearly to what I've been saying. I know what minute of angle means and If you guys were paying attention you would know I shot the 410 and 39 case at 25 I have shot further than 25 yd I have it on video
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
@PimpyGotThose303s

To get a 5-shot, 1moa group with an sks at 25 yards....

ALL of your shots would have to be through the same hole.
And, by default, this would still result in a 0.31” group, which would equate to a 1.24” group at 100m. Shooting it at 100m is the only way, 25m is too close to extrapolate.

81 - 100 of 155 Posts