Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michigan Antique Arms Collector's show is this Saturday and Sunday in Novi, Michigan. I have found it well worth the time to attend. I think I may join the club this time.

Best regards,
Greg

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
The Michigan football team I hear.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm doing a a 5k run Friday, a bike ride saturday, and a 100 mile bike ride on sunday. Unfortunately, my weekend is shot.

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
I might be going now. Girlfriend is doing the bike ride in Hell, MI. So I might have the day on sunday free. Im assuming you are doing it Chuckd?

·
Gold Bullet member
2,218 Posts
The show sucks unless you like Spanish flintlock pistols.:eek: You really don't want to go to it. Lots of beanie babies and lousy beef jerky. Skip it, save your money.

:D

·
Registered
255 Posts
I might be going now. Girlfriend is doing the bike ride in Hell, MI. So I might have the day on sunday free. Im assuming you are doing it Chuckd?
Nah, I'm doing the Cereal City Century ride with a buddy... assuming he doesn't back out. I kinda want to find time to go to the show to see if I can sell my M954, but I just don't see how I'm going to get the time.

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
I messed up the ride anyway. Its the Irish Hills ride. Where is the Cereal City Century?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
The show sucks unless you like Spanish flintlock pistols.:eek: You really don't want to go to it. Lots of beanie babies and lousy beef jerky. Skip it, save your money.

Without a doubt!!!!...Flintlock city!

I'll be there sunday just to make sure nobody missed anything!

BAF

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
When you are you going to be there John? If I go, it will be Sunday.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Novi

I'm selling cookies,and jerky:D:eek:
I'm only going on Sat,selling some with Roger
I know of 2 sellers that have many mil-surps that are only selling on Sat.:(
So you better get their on Sat.
If you wish to join look me up,if I remember I'll have a Gunboards T-Shirt on:eek:

e

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I will be there with a m1 carbine. I will bring the others from the trader if anybody is serious about wanting to buy them.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think the Novi Michigan Antique Arms show is down and out enough to have Beanie Babies. As a private club, they are somewhat restrictive. Every time I have gone, I have seen choice items for sale.

Best regards,
Greg

·
Gold Bullet member
2,218 Posts
I don't think the Novi Michigan Antique Arms show is down and out enough to have Beanie Babies. As a private club, they are somewhat restrictive. Every time I have gone, I have seen choice items for sale.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg,

I know. I'm just having a little fun....course anybody that believes me can skip the show. Leave more for me.:cool:

If you do want to become a member you will need 2 members to sponser you. I'll be there by 8 am wondering around in either a fire dept. sweat shirt or a Gunboards T-shirt. Look me up and we can get you signed up.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
I will have a table as usual at the show and if any prospective members are there I will be happy to sponsor you. This is a premier show in the SE MI area. I ususally have a few Mosins there and accessorries, helmets etc.. of Finnish types and if I have room I bring the parts bin for Mosin and Finnish parts. Not this time though-just cleaning rods type 38, 44 and 91/30 and some bayonets etc..as well as the rifles. I don't think you'll have a hard time finding me with the gunboards cling on the showcase and the Gunboards.com T shirt.

·
3,405 Posts
we'll be there saturday.. anniversary is sunday.. .. i wonder what he'll buy me?!

bring your money for clings... sean has to buy 4 since he's from ohio :)

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
I'd love to buy 4. Then I'd have 4 cars to put them on.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Well one foe the car- one for the bathroom mirror, one for the cellophane over your toilet bowl and one for your gorgeous girlfreinds car. Done. I'll have 4 for you.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,218 Posts
Sean, too bad you'r not gonna be there on Saterday. We could get together and talk about football. You know, things like how good the Buckeye's look this year, can they win the Rosebowl? could Ohio U. beat the U of M.? Good stuff like that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts