Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the new old board somebody had multiple swedish parts for sale and now that it is gone i done have the address or name in order to send payment.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Sure, here you are:

BAP
Starting Member
USA
7 Posts
Posted - 12/13/2006 : 2:19:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the one that posted this add;

About 9 years ago I was real heavy into Swedish Mausers and like everything I do, I got carried away. I no longer am into these, have gotten into other things. I am now retired and am planing to move. I need to get rid of alot of things I have aquired over the years. I don't have any guns left, but i do have the following:

1-- About 300 Swedish Mauser stocks and handguards both M38 & M96 condition is from used to like new.
2-- About 1000 barrel bands
3-- About 1000 bayonet bands
4-- 1000 or more sights
5-- 5 gal. bucket of safety levers
6-- 2000 or so grading disc
7-- about 20 of the storage ( stacking ) crates that were used in arsenals the to store and move the guns around. Both the ones for the M96 and M38. Have you ever seen these?

I have NO INTEREST in selling these one at a time. Almost forgot I also have about 2500 VZ24 stocks.
I want to sell this as a lot $6,000.00 based on what these items sell for there is over $40,000.00 here, that is a conserative figure and thats not even counting the VZ24 stocks. Pick up would be best as shipping this would cost way too much also this way you could see what you are getting. I live in Oregon about 40 miles SW of Portland.

If interested email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and we can talk.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - BAP on 12/13/2006 2:11:56 PM

These did come from the guns that Kimber destroyed back in the mid 90's. I got them from a fellow who worked for them.

swede
USA
1955 Posts
Posted - 12/11/2006 : 7:09:12 PM

I have no connection to this seller , but I purchased several items from him on auction some years ago & he is a honest guy to deal with. I would guess that Numerich Gun Parts pays less than 10% of value on gunparts ( maybe less ). So , if the $40,000 price is real, I think he would be lucky to get $4000. Even at that much it would be hard to recover the cost in your lifetime. Not a good deal for any of us here. I doubt he will get his money back if he ever sells them as one lot .

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
8,551 Posts
I doubt this is the person you are refering to . More than likely you are looking for Ken Buch . He is an importer of Swedish firearms & parts . His site is presently under construction & he is closed until Oct. 1st . See his website :

www.kebcollc.com

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't remember who it was. everything was on the old board and in my messages which are now gone. it was a unmarked bolt shroud that i was buying. it was like $10 or something like that.

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
8,551 Posts
Swede parts !

Yes , Ken Buch has new bolt sleeves for $10 each . Contact him after Oct. 1st .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts