Gunboards Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
The mysterious Michael John Littman is the orphaned son of billionaire industrialist parents who he saw murdered before his eyes at a young age.

Upon becoming old enough to take controlling interest in the family high technology aerospace and electronics industries, MJL developed a series of secret crime-fighting tools. Specialized automobiles and aircraft. Hardened, transistorized body armor and next generation man-portable electromagnetic rail guns.

Ostensibly leaving the day to day runnings of the company to his lifelong butler, MJL works as a school teacher by day...and the world's most deadly vigilante by night!

Actually, he's really a teacher down in Florida. Might be too busy to post very often these days.

·
3,090 Posts
I THOUGHT that might be the truth!! Makes more sense than anything I could have come up with!!

I also noticed we all have "joined" dates of December, 1969 -- isn't that just after Al Gore invented the Internet?:D

·
Registered
510 Posts
The story that Algore invented the internet has pretty well been proven false. But give him credit for his accomplishments, he did invent global warming.

jim

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,937 Posts
That's true

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I THOUGHT that might be the truth!! Makes more sense than anything I could have come up with!!
I managed through surreptitious means to acquire the only known photograph of the enigmatic Michael John Littman.

Although this photograph is from 25 years ago, sources tell me that MJL still dresses this way wherever he goes in public. Furthermore, through the use of advanced Botox technology and animal hormone treatments, it is said that his appearance today is exactly as it appears in this picture.

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Michael Jon is an educated, erudite gentleman who is very knowledgeable about firearms, women, and the world around us. He is also a skilled conversationalist, connoisseur of fine cigars, distilled beverages and fine cooking. In fact, the two of us have so much in common that..........heck, he could be me!

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,937 Posts
See, he does exist :D

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,362 Posts
Hey MJL, it's good to hear from you. I tried to send you a P/M however yous is turned off. Can you re-sticky my post on M-1 carbine pouches? I replaced all the photos which were lost in the switch to the new boards.

By the way in order to receive P/m's in the future you must go into the user cp and turn on the P/M feature.

Thanks JIMMYC

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Hey Rick, I ressemble that remark!

Where have you been. Long time no read post from or get e-mail from. In fact, do you have my new e-mail address. I'll send it to you via Gunboards.com e-mail.

P.S. - I just moved my Krag collection into my new house and discovered (?) that I have sixteen of them, not fourteen like I've thought all along. I forgot to include the Dane M/89 and Norski m/1912.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Hey MJL, it's good to hear from you. I tried to send you a P/M however yous is turned off. Can you re-sticky my post on M-1 carbine pouches? I replaced all the photos which were lost in the switch to the new boards.

By the way in order to receive P/m's in the future you must go into the user cp and turn on the P/M feature.

Thanks JIMMYC

Jimmy,
Thanks, I fixed that. PM away. Please be aware that I may not be able to get to the PMs until mid-week as I am in class at work or in class at University until then. I gladly repost and sticky the excellent post you made on M1 Carbine stock pouches. It was very helpful!

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
Was this MJL a covert operative for years..LAKETIEL (sic)..his penchant for Cuban cigars, exotic salty licorice and distilled spirits must come from travels to far away places...where dark deeds will remain a mystery.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.