Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
456 Posts
Well, Here we are again !! Check the last login date. I bought my first Enfield in 1969; and .303 at $4 per hundred. How time flies.

Frank

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went for a cruise around the system help forums to see what gives and apparently at this point in time what we are playing with is a test version of the new software.

There have been some rude and ignorant remarks made to admin. that I thought were unjustified when they are still sorting out the software themselves.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,636 Posts
yes, we are early, but I'm baaaak!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I bought my first Enfield in 1960 for $14.95.On my join date I was in a helicopter company in Vietnam.I just noticed it appears to be 12-31-1969 now.I like the new boards!

·
Copper Bullet member
1,447 Posts
Who made it here?

Well, I did, obviously.

tac

[with over 2400 posts on the last but one version...,just to make a point]

·
Silver Bullet member
2,067 Posts
I also made it here. But for some reason my password did not work. It was necessary to go through the lost password process before I could post anything. Well worth it, though.

Best regards,
Greg

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
i found my way thru a fluke of finding a post elsewhere complaining of the 'new password' thing [i had to go thru that as well] it started this morning when my old bookmark wouldnt work anymore ,

1,203 Posts
WTF is said to myself? Lets try this........

Finaly figured out the password thing was the problem and reregistered. So good to go now!

I'm not slow, I'm english

·
Registered
395 Posts
I made it but not very well

Johnny G made it but lost all in the process,I am now a Junior after stars and years.
Oh wel!
Johnny G

·
Registered
29 Posts
I made it

I didnt have that much trouble getting here. Had to register used same name and password, Just had to use a different email addy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts