Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want o thank you for all the great posts. These are the posts that I look forward to the most. MY dream before I die is to go to the Pacific . I get teasers everday from a friend in Australia that visits Guadalcanal every few years...and now now his friend from the Palau group of islands drops me emails with pictures of Japanese tanks lined up in front of a shop on his friend's property (about 15 type 95 medium tanks). Plus he sends pictures of the type 94 tankette that he has restored and drives around the island. Now I really want to visit!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I just want o thank you for all the great posts. These are the posts that I look forward to the most. MY dream before I die is to go to the Pacific . I get teasers everday from a friend in Australia that visits Guadalcanal every few years...and now now his friend from the Palau group of islands drops me emails with pictures of Japanese tanks lined up in front of a shop on his friend's property (about 15 type 95 medium tanks). Plus he sends pictures of the type 94 tankette that he has restored and drives around the island. Now I really want to visit!
Thanks for the kind words. It is my pleasure....just want to share interesting info that I have researched/dug-up over the years. Stay-tuned for more to come!

Cheers, Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts