Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sponsers

since the new site layout I cant find the sponser link like the old site had, maybe I am just blind but I cant find it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x54R

That website compares current deals, including shipping to your zipcode.

20 cents per round or so, delivered, is normal these days. Classic Arms has gone as far as to suggest that this is because our government is outbidding dealers for surplus lots, to supply the Iraqi forces armed with Dragunovs and Soviet light machineguns. Personally, I think either that, or another unseen hand is responsible for the 300 percent price jump in the past two years.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x54R

That website compares current deals, including shipping to your zipcode.

20 cents per round or so, delivered, is normal these days. Classic Arms has gone as far as to suggest that this is because our government is outbidding dealers for surplus lots, to supply the Iraqi forces armed with Dragunovs and Soviet light machineguns. Personally, I think either that, or another unseen hand is responsible for the 300 percent price jump in the past two years.
Great service, as long as it is kept up to date by submissions. Helps improve the search for sure. Thanks!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Heck, If you are in AL or TN, email me for 54R ammo.
I went Apesh_t a few years ago and have enough to
share, including some of the nice brass case Yugo stuff
AIM was selling years ago.

yippee! my first post on the new boards!

G

·
Personally, I think either that, or another unseen hand is responsible for the 300 percent price jump in the past two years.
Two other factors contributing to the rising costs of ammo:

1. The prices of commodities and raw materials are going up due to increased demand worldwide, especially in China and India. Lead, steel, and brass are increasing in price day by day as a result.

2. Our own government [sic] is printing the US Dollar in mind-bending numbers with complete disregard for the consequences, and it is backed by nothing (like gold). Therefore, its value and buying power can only decline with time.

·
Registered
257 Posts
To All,

I have a spreadsheet where I do an online search.

If anyone wants a copy just PM me w/ your Email and I'll be happy to share.

Data is now a little over a week old.

Doug

PS - I have multiple calibers, not just 7.62x54R.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,539 Posts
doyletoo,

you don't have an email set up in your profile. I have a question about your 54r ammo stock.

Thanks, T

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Alamocity and Southron Boy he said to PM him with your email address. What we have here is failure to communicate just like in cool hand Luke.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts