Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I've got a Mak again (which will soon have a Pearce grip so I can actually enjoy shooting it), I'm in need of some ammo. Where's the best deal these days? I used to get my 9x18 from Dan's, but it doesn't look like he has any. Any recommendations? I really don't want to spend $16.99/box at my local shop.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Some places to try - AIM Surplus, Ammunition To Go, Cougar Ridge Trading Post, J&G Sales, R&R Arms, or Wideners. Check or call for availability. AIM is usually the cheapest, but not always. HTH

·
Registered
399 Posts
Now that I've got a Mak again (which will soon have a Pearce grip so I can actually enjoy shooting it), I'm in need of some ammo. Where's the best deal these days? I used to get my 9x18 from Dan's, but it doesn't look like he has any. Any recommendations?.
The Sportsman Guide says they will be back in stock in about two weeks so they can ship me the 1k of Wolf Military Classic I ordered. I have been pleased with their service in the past.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ammo site with great customer service

Hey there,

this site ammo to go, has really good customer service.

I placed and order, then realized it was for hollow point ammo, called them back and they switched the order with no problems. Tracy helped me on the phone. 500 rounds 9x18 wolf FMJ shipped for $100.47

http://ammunitiontogo.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_60

Esignup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts