Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone can point me to anywhere I can get some ammo i'd appreciate it. Don't matter what it is, except corrosive stuff. Thanks!!

·
Gold Bullet member
4,816 Posts
At those prices my AK's and SKS's have not been coming out to play very often. Filling up a 40 rounder costs about $8 and we all know how long a 40 rounder lasts in an AK :eek::(

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cabela's(backordered)has hp wolf in tins. $135 per640 =$21/100.They have a $20 off deal now(code #176815286) so w/ shipping I think it comes to about $130=$20.35/100
Wow, that's not bad at all in my opinion, actually would have seemed like a purty good deal even before things went haywire. But oh well, I already ordered a can of hotshot from wideners. I guess atleast i'll get it sooner, dang if only I had the money i'd backorder a couple thousand rds. of that wolf!!
Thanks guys.

·
Gold Bullet Member
888 Posts
Don't forget about taxes if you're in a state that has a Cabela's store. I just put one case (1000rds) in my shopping cart which was $219. After adding shipping and taxes I was up to $259. Even with the $20 coupon that's over my limit (23c/rd). Guess I'll wait to see if prices come down once all the panic buying has ended.

·
Registered
903 Posts
cabela's(backordered)has hp wolf in tins. $135 per640 =$21/100.They have a $20 off deal now( bucks rebate code #176815286) so w/ shipping I think it comes to about $130=$20.35/100
I just ordered this myself! it came to $127.94,(19.99/100)If you're interested the order code has 2-parts, not only the one I gave in the 1st post!you need bucks code TVPWEX also

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thats a GREAT deal. At $4/box i'd buy all of it I possibly could, may have to consider hocking some stuff...:D Last fall the local shop was in the process of closing its doors and they had probably 7K rds. stocked up that they were basically trying to get rid of at $4/box. I bought all I could and i'm friggin happy I did, it was the WOLF H.P. Mil Classic which seems to be really good stuff.
Thanks for the rebate code man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.