Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did he marry some asian hottie or sumpin? Haven't seen him on the board for some time

·
Kryptonite member
5,764 Posts
Believe it or not mutt, some folks has rather sleep with girls than dogs! You left yourself wide open for that one, ole buddy.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,427 Posts
Last seen at the Bridge over the River Kwai museum:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100425019858655.2551614.6419536&type=1

I'm in pretty constant contact with my not-quite-related-little-brother, and so far he's regaled me with stories about cheap catfish fillets, schemes for importing Tamarind to the US, a shipping container of Nambu magazines (some ITAR questions there), and visits to numerous museums.

I personally just find all his pictures of these adventures amusing, a sort of Where's Waldo combined with One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others:

Why the curiosity, he owe you money too?

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
2,323 Posts
Hi guys. I'm alive and will begin posting again soon. I've been very busy lately, and haven't had much time to check in. While I'm abroad I'm basically out of collecting, which makes me a little jealous to see all the things that you guys are finding. I'm planning to return to the states soon, as I have unfinished business with a few members on these boards that I need to take care of. I'm very grateful for how patient some members have been with me in this situation. I just want to let you know that I'm not out of this, and I'll be coming back...so you Bay Area guys should snag all the good stuff while you can before I'm able to get to it first. :)

PS Upon seeing this photo my girlfriend immediately assumed some guy in India will use it to crop out her face and put it on a naked body. If this happens and she finds out, she wants revenge on vaarok. :/

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
ahhhhh...to be young again. When in the Corp I was able to hit Thailand as well as the Philippines four times. Good days and memories. You are living a nice adventure my friend. Will you be in California at the end of May into June? Myself and the family will be on vacation in California and I would like to eat a dinner with some of the guys here from the boards. For those that collect Italian rifles, I may have a couple copies of the new Carcano book on hand. I hope.
Best, Russ

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We need to have a mid coast get together. We can go to the Firestone Taproom - where I had dinner with Edokko & family :)

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
That sounds GREAT Dogs! When I get closer to being able to establish the exact time and duration of the trip I'll find out where you guys are...place...etc. Sounds fun! Right now it looks like we are leaving at the end of May and will be there roughly ten days. I'll get more information to the closer we get!
Best, Russ

·
Gold Bullet member
4,427 Posts
Just 'cause he noticed the thread but apparently couldn't be bothered to post, Jimmy took the Where's Waldo comment to heart and pointed this out to me on facebook:

From what I gather he might come back stateside this summer, and he's said he'll probably roadtrip out to the midwest at some point too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.