Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, it appears I have fouled out by posting ads for ammo because I am an FFL. I have brokered ammo for sale, so where can I post it on this site? BTW, I see names of others that regularly post on the WTT, WTS pages that sell militaria and firearms related items and for a living and one of whom has an FFL, so why are they allowed to post?

Bob Naess

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,296 Posts
Your ads were dumped because you were making multiple posts in less than a week - read the forum rules stickyed near the top of the forum. There are a lot of FFLs here selling personal stuff in the Trader - but not as their business entity. It is perfectly fine to sell personal items in the Trader.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your ads were dumped because you were making multiple posts in less than a week - read the forum rules stickyed near the top of the forum. There are a lot of FFLs here selling personal stuff in the Trader - but not as their business entity. It is perfectly fine to sell personal items in the Trader.
OK, thanks. I didn't realize that less than a week went by between several posts. Just didn't pay attention to it......

Bob Naess

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,296 Posts
I truely am sorry about your memory loss problem. Have you consulted a doctor about it? You posted an ad at 3:00 PM on 3-5-14, then another ad at 3:20 PM on 3-5-14. I guess you can forget a lot in 20 minutes.

·
Administrator
19,289 Posts
Please read the rules of the trader forum prior to posting ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.