Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone have a source for magazines and accessories for the Yugo M-76 sniper rifle? Finally received my receiver from ORF and assembled my kit. With all the additional compliance parts and time I invested (~25 hours) I could have purchased one for the same price or cheaper, but this one is mine on a deeper level than one purchased already assembled. Thanks for the help!!!
Todd

·
Registered
174 Posts
They are so hard to find and when you find them they are about $120 each. Thats why am waiting for ORF to have that $600 barrelless kit in stock si I can buy it, you get 4 mags, pouch scope, scope cover and the kit. You can't beat that.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
When I got my M-76 from ORF, they sold me a couple of extras for $55 each. thought it a bit high at the time, but I guess not...:eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the replies, Sarco is out and ORF does not want to part with any. I have one hope but it is expensive so far. Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello,
Looking for four, the Sarco kit came with a 4 mag pouch (Empty) and one beat-up mag.
Thanks for the help!

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
6thsf check your e-mail....Sorry Lonewolf7,62 for sending it to you in error..:eek:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I called sarco and they don't know what am talking about when I ask for Yugo m76 kit and mags. They got people who have no clue working phones

1 - 12 of 12 Posts