Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a lot of circumstances I don't reload anymore. But if my memory serves me, I remember an ad years ago in the SGN for a company that would reload your 'spent brass' and ship it back to you.
I haven't been able to locate the ad in prsent SGN's. Does anyone know of an outfit where I can ship my brass to have it reloaded 'commercially'.
I am talking mostly 9mm and 45 acp.
Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,909 Posts
There's a place called kings shooting supply one of my friends speak highly of for .45ACP reloads, that's around valley forge (your S.E. PA location means you're in my neck of the woods) I also got some place off google- mastercast bullets- way on the other side of PA i may shoot an email to. The prices on their site are just too good- i need to confirm but if they are as good as advertised i may try them.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,816 Posts
There is the obvious up front cost of buying your own reloading equipment but in the long run, for someone who shoots a fair amount of ammo, it is the only way to go. Yes, it takes a little time but the cost savings are significant and I find the time spent reloading to be quite a nice diversion...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a place called kings shooting supply one of my friends speak highly of for .45ACP reloads, that's around valley forge
Thanks Comrade. I know the place and am 1/2 hr away... Thanks again.

Check out River Valley Ordanance on the net. They might fix you up. Big reloading company.
Thanks Splicer. I will check it out also.

give the wife a hint as to what for xmas
Sorry Mr 44, I'm a widower, but a good idea. I'll ask my beautiful girl-friend.

You guys are great !!!!! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts