Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently obtained a Polish TTC Tokarev, but the lanyard loop is missing.
I have two holes on the pistol frame. It does not affect function, but is not pleasing to the eyes.

I have looked all over the internet and could not find one. I tried Numrich Gun Parts and Buymilsurp.com (they were out of stock) and well as many other places.

Does anyone know where to find a lanyard loop for a tokarev?

Much thanks for any help.

Robert

·
Registered
522 Posts
Got a lanyard loop from Mark Kubes last year for $8.00. Buymilsurps.com on the 'net. He's still sez he's got some on hand.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Got a lanyard loop from Mark Kubes last year for $8.00. Buymilsurps.com on the 'net. He's still sez he's got some on hand.
There are a lot of complaints on that person on the internet on various gun forums.Overcharged at lot on shipping. Some say he's ok, but I don't know. Don't want to take a chance. I would like to find someone else if anyone knows of someone.
Just reporting what was posted. Not trying to slander anyone.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
If the gun has been imported by Century Arms call their customer service. They will give you a number and extension to call. Century will mail the lanyard loop to you free of charge once they verify it is one of their imports. Have you serial number ready. I got my loop via FedEx ground about two weeks later.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
If the gun has been imported by Century Arms call their customer service. They will give you a number and extension to call. Century will mail the lanyard loop to you free of charge once they verify it is one of their imports. Have you serial number ready. I got my loop via FedEx ground about two weeks later.
Well, did all that with Century today. Told me they will call back. Also said they do not have all these parts for used military pistols.The lady did not have a clue what a lanyard ring was.
Will keep you posted on their response if they call back.

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
It doesn't seem to me that this part would be all that difficult to 'reproduce'. That, and a little silver solder, and you could be good to go.

It is not like these Tokarevs with the safeties are going to be confused with all-original ones, anyway.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guess we are out of luck.

I emailed Mark Kubes at Buymilsurp.com, but got no response. I called Century, was transferred to the warranty department, then signed and returned a waiver form which they wanted completed before they could check to see if they had the part. After I returned the form, they said they did not have the part.

I will have to save my money for a trip to Poland, Russia, or Romania to get one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.