Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in getting a Manhurin MR 73 revolver and have been looking for a while. I have seen plenty of the police trade ins that are going around but I am interested in the wood gripped nicer versions. Does anyone know of any shops domestic or foreign (don't mind importing) that have any nice ones? Thanks for any help.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,149 Posts
The grip material is not specific to a type of revolver. You can switch out the plastic or rubber grips. Search for "Plaquettes Manurhin" and you will find plenty of original wood grips available in France. If it is a new gun you are wanting, you can buy them new from Chapuis Armes probably through their US agents: http://www.chapuis-armes.com/lang-en/modules/presta_retails/prestaretails.php

·
Registered
65 Posts
A nice 3" Police/Defense on GunBroker is listed ... you will have to search for it there.
My spare 5¼" Manurhin MR73 Sport is shown here. Nill-Griffe makes the best wooden stocks. As regards the prospects of importing from France, I have been waiting for my export permit there for over two years.

Moderator Edit
Gunboards.com and French Forum Rules Violation

Gunboards ... 6) Do not postongoing "live" auctions. You may post when auctions are completed but no mention or promoting of auction items is allowed that are current on Gunboards.com
French Forum ... 6. No on-going/active auction including just 'buy it know' links will be allowed in this section at all. The moderators of this forum is not going to tolerate this rule being broken at any time and will take action to correct this. Any post that links to a on-going/active or 'buy it know' auction link will be immediately deleted. The poster will be informed of this via either email or private message. If you were previously warned and it is done again your IP will be noted along with an Infraction, no questions asked. If it is noticed that one poster is violating this rule the poster will be banned from posting at gunboards.com forever.
If you wish to post a question on an on-going/active or just 'buy it know' auction links, down-load the picture to your hard drive and post the picture from it. Do not mention at all that is from an auction. You may post the link to completely ended auction or 'buy it now' link, just be sure that it is not 'active' in any way before posting it.
which is an on-going/active auction site no matter if it is a 'buy it know' option, it is considered as a 'live auction' till it is bought from them.
All rules can be found here ... http://forums.gunboards.com/showthr...-NEW-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ-FIRST-BEFORE-POSTING

Patrick
French Forum Moderator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts