Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of purchasing a chronograph. Labradar would be nice but out of my price range. Magnetospeed can't be used on my pistol and it affects groups and/or POI. Chrony is out of business. Steinert is out of production as is the 2 Box. I have narrowed it down to 3 units.

The Caldwell G2 looks very nice. Has mostly good reviews but I want to know where it is made. I have made a policy of buying nothing from China anymore. I figure if we would all stop selling our souls for cheap products the CCP would be finished in a month. They only hav e power in the world be cause you and I buy the stuff they make. I looked long and hard for a Non CCP flashlight and finally was pleased to discover that Maglite is still in business although I rarely see them anymore. A chance stop in a Lowes store found them beside the checkout. They were the same price as the CCP ones.

Almost nothing is made here in Canada anymore so I look for US made or stuff made almostt anywhere but China.

Enough of that. Anyone know for sure where the G2 is made?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I've got a CED Millenium chrono that works really well. I have no idea where its made but they're a much better choice then the chrony's ever were.

I just got a Labradar because I got tired of trying to get the normal type chrono set up far enough away to keep it from being blown around by muzzle blast. I'm not shooting pistols.

Good luck

Frank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.