Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find repro mosin snipers?with the high end ukranian mounts?I've been looking to buy(or trade for one)..thanks, Evan

P.s. I've got an m28 if anyones interested(;

·
Registered
639 Posts
One of our sponsors, Copes has at least one in stock as of yesterday.

I bought one by mail a month or so back, paid the $10 handpick & was rewarded with a beautifully figured stock on an otherwise generic Century 9130S "sniper".

I also have an early Century sniper available.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Some optimistic soul has for sale in the UK the actual sniper that Jude LAW had a go on at Bisley so that he could appreciate the recoil before filming Enemy at the Gates! £1250! Bless 'im. Claims it's all matching but from the piccies looks like a refurb.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
664 Posts
I bought mine through Southern Ohio Gun. I was very happy with both the condition and the performance of mine. Here is a link to the pictures I posted right after I received it.
http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?263595-SOG-1937-Izhevsk-PU-Sniper-Repro

SOG only sells to holders of federal firearms licenses, though. So, if you have a Curios and Relics license you can buy directly - otherwise, you'll need to go through your local firearms dealer.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Don't know where you're located. At the big Oaks, PA gunshow yesterday, I saw well over 20+ repro snipers and a few listed as "original". The repro rifles were $450 and up and one of the originals was like $900. I didn't look closely...not in the market. There are crates of 91/30s; $109 and up. Lots of Chinese M44s; $160 and up and quite a few Finn M39s; $300 and up. Of course the only rifles I was looking for, M91s; not one to be seen, other than the one I was carrying to barter with. I guess the MN deal of the show, that I saw was a non-matching Polish M44 for $150.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
9,096 Posts
In the western US Big Five Sporting Goods has the quality CAI repro snipers for about $450 or so. Southern Ohio Guns (SOG) has them in Ohio for shipment to C&Rs or FFLs
The ones I have shot are 2-3MOA with surplus ammo, a good accuracy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.