Gunboards Forums banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
For long range either my SVD or AR10
Medium range either my Colt M4A1 or Alpha AK103
Close range either my Sig P320 or Glock 21
Breathing distance would be the good ol katana!!

·
Registered
13,301 Posts
If you are talking long range and aniper rifles, I will be starting out using one, then the other' of my No.4 Mk 1(T)s until I run out of .303 (that should take a good while). I might top one of them off with the 3X9 scope I have that is mounted in a strange, 'lightweight', milled, Japanese made, mount I found at a gun show (I paid $18 for it, including a no-name Japanese 4X scope) that perfectly fits on the rifle.

THEN I would break out my 91-30 PU clone (a tack driver) until I go through all my 4500 rounds (+/-) of 7.62X54R.

Third, my 1903A4. I would use it last because of the 2.5 power M73B1 scope just doesn't seem to 'do it' quite as well as the others do.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
I do not have a "sniper rifle" but I do have a PSL. Darn thing shoots better than me so that's my choice. Plus 54R is a heavy hitter.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
a tv commercial will pop up as you sight through you scope!
Ha, that made me laugh out loud...

I considered my Chinese SVD but will start with my M 41 B way out but as they move closer the NDM and Zastava M 91...rotate as the barrels heat up as I suspect a target rich environment.

·
Registered
14,691 Posts
My 56X 90 spotting scope of course, silly.🤓

Machine gun Air gun Green Trigger Shotgun

• Haha
Reactions: SDigger and reiver1

·
Silver Bullet member
52,301 Posts
Ha, that made me laugh out loud...

I considered my Chinese SVD but will start with my M 41 B way out but as they move closer the NDM and Zastava M 91...rotate as the barrels heat up as I suspect a target rich environment.
all the talk of dehumanizing death....?
if your winning.... if?
never the same mentally.. loosing humanity!
just saying!
treading on family, land or security...
stressed mentally.... some will step forward?
so others wont have to carry the pain....
sadly ...forever..
GOD knows a mans heath / needs. .beginning to end
.when satans enters our sights...breaking moral laws of humanity. seeing red in ever negative... keeping constitutional values will be less about talking more...praying Hopely before actions!
ive had to pull and express ill pull..
praying :"God prepare the way or prepare me to do battel" both time he was there
clay paper least we forget people are talking about human...targets...<><

41 - 60 of 89 Posts